Prior to Interview
Re-visit your own CV and be prepared to describe your previous care roles and responsibilities and your success in those roles. If you have managed a service be prepared that the interviewer may have checked your previous CQC reports so make sure you are familiar with any questions this may bring up.
Turn off your mobile phone!
- Look committed and find out as much as possible about the company.
- Visit their website for more information on the company.
- Google the company see what further information you can find useful sights include Companies House.
- Use Linked in to research key Senior Management and their backgrounds.
- Check the history of the service/organisation on CQC website by looking up previous inspection reports.
- Read the job description carefully - highlight any areas you may want to ask questions.
- Be confident that you are qualified to do the job.
- Have examples from previous roles to demonstrate your ability to do this job