This is a unique opportunity to start your career path as an Administration Assistant and train to become a future Care Coordinator commutable from Bordon area of Surrey. No experience is required. However, you must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
What are the company’s values, ethos & why should you apply to be their Administration Assistant?
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and helps people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support, they also make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so they can build a lasting relationship!
This homecare provider really does invest in their staff and ensure that everyone feels valued and part of the team.
What are the duties of an Administration Assistant?
- Answer each telephone enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Carry out general office administration.
- Contact carers to discuss their availability.
- Update and maintain holiday records.
- Ensure all schedules are posted to the clients weekly in a timely manner.
- Prepare assessment packs ready for the care managers to assess a potential new client.
- Deal with day to day issues around client’s care, cancelling / rescheduling visits as required
This Administration Assistant role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure. In return, they will dedicate time to support you in reaching your full potential through in-depth training, reviews and observations to ensure you are comfortable and confident in your role. You will be supported by our Senior Care Coordinator, learning on the job to develop into a full Coordinator and take responsibility for your own area within a six month to one-year time frame.
Benefits, Hours & Pay Rates
£18,000- £20,000 per annum including paid training.
Social events which include BBQ’s, pub quizzes, canvas painting and comedy clubs, to name but a few!
Free training including working towards the Care Certificate, Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care.