We're searching for the perfect candidate to become a Mental Health Support Worker in Watford, North-West London. This site is close to a multitude of reliable transport links, including the London Overground Line, and has a small on-site car park.
Who will you be supporting?
Our client is a service that support people with mental health and learning disabilities, with a strongly person-centred approach. With a 'Good' CQC rating in all areas, you will be working with a company who have no trouble maintaining and delivering high quality standards.
They work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker - they all aspire to transform lives. This commitment is passed through the ranks, ensuring that everyone from Support Worker, to Registered Manager, have the same values at heart.
“I feel very special, working alongside my colleagues. They don’t just support the young people; they also support me.”
Support Worker Responsibilities
- You will support clients on a daily basis, through person centred recovery plans, in self- contained flats.
- You will play a large role, encouraging and supporting each client's daily efforts to maintain their independence.
- You will monitor the progression of clients through person centred recovery plans.
Salary, Hours & Benefits?
- Your wage will be £9.09 per hour.
- This role will be a full-time position, working on a 24/7 rota.
- Shifts are between 8am - 3pm / 2.30pm - 10pm (includes alternative weekends and waking nights).
- You will benefit from a free Care Certificate Standard induction program.
- You will be encouraged to regularly improve your skills through free training to help you amass Social Care qualifications.
- This role gives you a clear career progression path, with many previous employees now succeeding in Residential or Senior Manager roles
How to Apply
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector. When you click on apply, one of our friendly career advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during application.