Adult Referral & Assessment Manager, Newark, Nottinghamshire
Being the first point of contact for new enquiries & referrals is a very important job, assessing the Adults that we are going to be supporting is even more important. We are looking for an outgoing, passionate Adult Referral & Assessment Manager to join our Head Office team here in Newark, but your role will be predominantly based from home.
- £28K - £35K per annum, DOE, Plus Car Allowance
- Car Driver Essential
- Experience of Adult Learning Disability and/or Mental Health sector.
- Excellent understanding of the referrals process
- Fantastic communicator and advocate.
We are an ambitious company, totally dedicated to the people we support. This is perfect time to be joining our organisation as we are in an exciting period of growth in different parts of the UK. We provide care, support and enablement for adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions. We have been established for over 20-years and continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society.
Due to our continued growth and the need for our services, we are constantly opening new developments. Great support can only commence with a thorough and person-centred assessment and that is where your expertise will be valuable to our team. Your job as Adult Referrals & Assessment Manager is key to the success of the opening of our developments and how the people, we support transition into their new homes. Key Areas of your role would include:
- Responding to any enquiries, referrals and assessments for our services.
- Undertaking assessments, including PBS Plans, Support Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Assisting with any bids, Tenders & any future developments.
- To engage with social workers, families and external agencies.
- To always put the individuals, we are potentially supporting first.
- To contribute new ideas to the team.
(A Full Job Description is available upon successful application).
To apply for this role, you will have a previous background in Adult Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health services ideally from a Supported Living Background. You will understand what fantastic support looks like and help us as a team, deliver successful outcomes for every person that we support in the future. Once you apply one of our team will be in contact to progress your application to the next stage.