Full-time, Permanent, Adult Service Manager, Job Vacancy, close to the area of Bedford, Bedfordshire.
- £28K per annum, plus stakeholder pension.
- Career Progression & achievable qualifications.
- Share Save Programme.
- Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Hold a Diploma in Health & Social Care or willing to work towards one.
- Experience supporting adults with Challenging Behaviours, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health.
As our Adult Service Manager, you will be overseeing a residential service, set within a quiet street of Bedford. Surrounded by tranquil gardens, it is the perfect environment for our seven services users to thrive. Supporting users from the age of 24-65 with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health such as autism, anxiety, and asperser’s syndrome. You will be joining a close-knit team with the drive to help others.
You will need to have a confident and strong leadership style to help support the service users to maximise their potential. You will need excellent communication skills and a passion to work with vulnerable adults. You will have determination to achieve high standards of safeguarding and the ability to keep calm under pressure. You will be well-driven and ambitious to provide this home with the management it needs. Some of your duties will include –
- Helping ensure the delivery of high-quality care to our service users.
- Ensuring employees are equipped with essential skills, continuous training, and supervision.
- Review care plans to ensure they are up to date with individual needs.
- Ensure the implementation of quality measurements and monitoring.
Established almost 30 years ago, we have gained excellent credibility for providing support to vulnerable adults to live the lives they want to lead. We will always encourage our service users to exceed their own personal goals and independence. Our directors lead the way with inspiring dedication to issues that matter and campaign for the rights of disability.
If you would like to know more about this new opportunity, please click apply! We will give you a call and answer any questions you may have.