Health and Social Care Jobs have a permanent, full time job vacancy for a Service Manager / Team Leader of a Supported Living Service in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire. We welcome applications from experienced Service Managers, or experienced Senior Support Workers / Team Leaders within supported living services ready to take their career to the next level.
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum DOE, plus fantastic opportunities for you to develop.
This provider believes that everyone should be themselves no matter what. They ensure that the adults they support have the same opportunities as everyone else and that their disabilities are not a barrier. This is a very well-established organisation that actively promotes from within and can offer a fantastic future for those wanting to pursue a career within Learning Disabilities. You would be joining a unique provider who promotes independence for the adults they support, who all live in their own flats or supported living schemes.
As Team Leader, you will oversee a supported living service home to approximately 12 individuals with learning disabilities, each living in their own flat. You will be responsible for supervising the staff team and the individuals they support each day, ensuring a safe, flexible and caring atmosphere. Further to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Rota planning
- Ensuring effective relationships with outside agencies
- Carrying out assessments
- Completing care plans & risk assessments
- Ensuring service quality and compliance according to CQC requirements
- Supervising & mentoring the support staff team
- Taking part in on-call rota to ensure 24/7 support is available
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience leading/managing teams within supported living settings
- Extensive experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Ability to lead, manage & develop a service team.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and CQC requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you have to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.