Adult Service Manager, job vacancy, Shropshire
A UK manual drivers’ licence is essential and access to your own car due to the service being quite rural.
- £30K per annum
- Shift Times: 7am – 3pm, 3pm -11pm, 9am – 5pm
- Sleep in’s 11pm – 7am
- ABI, Autism, Learning Disabilities, Epilepsy & Mental Health conditions.
- Independent living with 24/7 support available
- Minimum CQF Level 3 or above
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations.
As the Service Manager, you would be instrumental in the overall management of the Supported Living service in the heart of Shropshire. The Service itself is home to 5 Adults, some younger adults who have very complex needs, higher levels of challenging behaviour, Learning Disabilities and Autism. The Service works towards PBS and is a mixture of support and activities based.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a supported living service & staff team.
- Experience in supporting Adults with Complex behaviours & Learning Disabilities.
- Be a fantastic strong leader of people who can motivate and develop a staff team.
- PBS Qualification would be desirable or be willing to work towards this.
- An excellent understanding of working with stakeholders and the people they support.
- Recruitment & Management of the staff team.
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Ensure leadership is promoting a person-centred support approach.
- To manage the service to meet all guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure as a Service you are meeting the needs and aspirations of the people you support.
With a 4 out of 5 Rating on a leading search engine and 4 out of 5 on an independent employee review site, the overall comments were that “This is a great organisation with fantastic values”.
Established for 20 years, this Provider has a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing a new state of the art facilities.
How to Apply
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. We have all worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.