We are looking to recruit a Residential Service Manager for a small Residential Home for Adults with Learning disabilities in the Oxford Area, owned by a dedicated Charity focussed on providing the very best outcomes for the people they support. A full driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential. The service is also only 35 minutes away from Swindon.
This residential accommodation provides supported living for five adults who have low functioning Learning disabilities and Autism. The aim of the service is to ensure that they support their individuals to live as independently as possible. In house they have a fantastic team of highly skilled Autism Psychologists who are available for advice and guidance at all times.
The Staff Team
As the Residential service Manager, you will be supported by a great team including a Team Leader, and 6 Support workers. The team needs a strong Manager who can lead the team, in a motivational and inspirational way, whilst getting the best of the team whilst supervising them and encouraging a positive working environment and place to live for the individuals they support.
As the Service Manager your role will be to:
- Oversee the day to day management of the service.
- Ensure the service meets all regulatory requirements
- To Lead, Manage and supervise the staff team
- To carry out supervisions and appraisals.
- To ensure the service is a great place to live and work and is safe at all times.
- To manage the staff rotas.
- To carry out Risk Assessments, Care Plans and Service user reviews.
- Work with outside agencies, families and other professionals.
Salary & Benefits
- £25’112 - £30K per annum, including sleepovers (Optional), paid travel time
- Holiday Pay, Sick Pay and Pension Scheme
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week
- Level 3/4 is desirable but not essential
- Fully funded DBS
- A very nurturing, supportive and rewarding employer
If you are a great leader of people and you have experience of Supervising / Managing a staff team, and you have a background within Residential or Supported Living for Adults with Learning Disabilities we would love to hear from you.