Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, Adult Service Manager/Team Leader Supported Living, Halifax, West Yorkshire for an established well run service.
Wanting to drive your career and yourself forward into 2021? Are you wanting change? Well you are in luck!
Your duties as an Adult Service Manager/Team Leader Supported Living
- Advocating and fighting for the best interests of the people you support
- Acting as a role model to support, lead and supervise your team
- Recognising and rewarding your fantastic workforce
- Coaching and mentoring your team to provide excellent person-centred care
- Inspiring others to flourish in their own careers
- Continuously looking for ways to improve your service to the highest standards
- Guiding a team who support approximately 30 adults and ensuring they are getting the best care possible
This well-established organisation with a Good CQC Rating have been providing heart-warming care and support for more than 20 years across Yorkshire. As a Company they believe that putting compassion at the heart of the job, is what really improves the lives of the amazing people they support. Each person is unique in their own way and require a tailored approach to make them feel as important as they are. They are inspired by ensuring that people live the most fulfilled lives possible, whilst treating people with the respect they deserve. It is vital that the people who are being cared for are protected from any harm, so they and their Families are assured that they are in the safest hands.
Do you Have?
- Management qualifications to drive a team and inspire them daily (Registered Managers Award), NVQ level 4 or Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- 2 years of experience, enabling your own knowledge to shine on through to guide others
- Confidence in leading a team to make a real change
- Full driving licence and access to your own car
This could be the chance to not only fulfil your own life goals, but changing the lives of other by helping them achieve their goals. If you feel that you are the right person for this Service Manager/Team Leader Supported Living job in Halifax, West Yorkshire, then please click on apply because we would really love to hear from you. Once you have applied, we will arrange to have a quick chat to discuss and answer all your questions. We cannot wait to hear from you!