Health and Social Care Jobs have a permanent, full time job vacancy for an exceptional Adult Service Manager for a Small Supported Living Service in the Louth Area of Lincolnshire. We welcome applications from experienced Service Managers, or experienced Senior Support Workers/ Team Leaders within supported living services ready to take their career to the next level.
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE & fantastic opportunities for you to develop.
This remarkable provider believes that everyone should be themselves no matter what. They ensure that the adults they support have the same opportunities as everyone else and that their disabilities are not a barrier. This is a very well-established organisation that actively promotes from within and can offer a fantastic future for those wanting to pursue a career within Learning Disabilities. You would be joining a unique provider who is dedicated to promoting independence for the adults they support, who all live in their own flats or supported living schemes.
As our Louth Adult Service Manager, you will oversee a small, supported living service, home to six individual ladies with learning disabilities, each living in their own flat. You will be responsible for supervising the staff team and the individuals they support each day, ensuring a safe, flexible, and supportive atmosphere. You will need to have a positive and motivating attitude. Your responsibilities will include:
- Rota planning.
- Ensuring effective relationships with outside agencies.
- Carrying out assessments.
- Completing care plans & risk assessments.
- Ensuring service quality and compliance according to CQC requirements.
- Supervising & mentoring the support staff team.
- Taking part in on-call rota to ensure 24/7 support is available.
The Essential Criteria
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
- Experience leading/managing teams within supported living settings.
- Extensive experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities & Complex Behaviours.
- Ability to lead, manage & develop a service team.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and CQC requirements.
·If living in Louth, able to walk otherwise you will need to drive.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you have to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.