Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, Adult Service Manager, Folkestone, Kent.
This residential Home is located in the Folkestone area however this job vacancy is easily commutable from Dover taking approximately 15 minutes and Canterbury is also doable being just 30 minutes away via the A2.
- £28K per annum
- Service Manager of 1 Residential Home
- Service supports 10 Adults with Mental Health, Autism, Asperser’s Syndrome and Learning Disabilities
The Service & Your Role
As their Adult Service Manager in Folkestone, you will oversee the day to day running of residential home. You will be responsible for setting and driving the highest standard of support provided in order to help the people you support live life to the full. You will be an inspirational individual with excellent leadership skills to motivate and manage each member of team, cascading best practise throughout the home. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Helping ensure the delivery of high- quality care to individuals.
- Ensuring the staff team are equipped with necessary skills, training and supervision.
- Review care plans to ensure they are up to date with individual needs.
- Ensure the implementation of quality measurements and monitoring.
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach, and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights, another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform the lives of those they support. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
With excellent career progression pathways, you will work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts. So, if you are a positive, innovative individual with excellent leadership skills, and you are excited by this job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
- Previous experience at Management Level
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health need
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this vacancy, or you want to know more/ask questions please click on apply attaching your CV and one of our team will contact you to discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have prior to progressing your application.
We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.