Due to internal promotion we are looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Adult Service Manager for a Supported Living Service for Adults with Learning Disabilities in the Tonbridge area of Kent. A UK manual drivers’ licence is essential and access to your own car due to the service been quite rural.
This Service Manager job vacancy is commutable from Maidstone 32 minutes, 15.7 Miles via the A26 or Sevenoaks, 10 Minutes, 4.9 Miles via the B245 or A225.
£30-32K per annum After completion of PBS Qualification plus a multitude of additional benefits.
As the Service Manager you would be instrumental in the overall management of the Supported Living service in the heart of Tonbridge. This is a great service with very active individuals who participate in lots of outside activities including Horse Riding, Swimming, visiting the Cycle Park and visiting restaurants for example. The Service itself is home to 5 Adults, some younger adults who have very complex needs, higher levels of challenging behaviour, Learning Disabilities and Autism. The Service works towards PBS and is a mixture of support and activities based.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a supported living service & staff team.
- Experience of supporting Adults with Complex behaviours & Learning Disabilities.
- Be a fantastic strong leader of people who can motivate and develop a staff team.
- PBS Qualification would be desirable or be willing to work towards this.
- An excellent understanding of working with stakeholders and the people they support.
- Recruitment & Management of the staff team.
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Ensure leadership is promoting a person-centred support approach.
- To manage the service to meet all guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure as a Service you are meeting the needs and aspirations of the people you support.
With a 4 out of 5 Rating on a leading search engine and 4 out of 5 on an independent employee review site, the overall comments were that “This is a great organisation with fantastic values”.
Established for 20 years, this Provider has a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
How to Apply
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. We have all worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.