We are looking for 3 x Adult Service Manager’s in 3 separate locations across the West Midlands. Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancies.
All three position are within easy commuting distance from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Handsworth and surrounding Areas.
- Salary £38K per annum
- 15 Bed Flat Model Supported Living Scheme
- Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health & Challenging behaviour.
- Salary £35K per annum
- 14 Bed Supported Living Scheme.
- Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health & Challenging Behaviour
- Salary £32K per annum
- 2 x Four Bedroom Residential Homes
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
You will need to have a confident and strong leadership style to help support the service users to maximise their potential. You will need excellent communication skills and a passion to work with vulnerable adults. You will have determination to achieve high standards of safeguarding and the ability to keep calm under pressure. You will be well-driven and ambitious to provide this home with the management it needs. Some of your duties will include –
- Helping ensure the delivery of high-quality care to our service users.
- Ensuring employees are equipped with essential skills, continuous training, and supervision.
- Review care plans to ensure they are up to date with individual needs.
- Ensure the implementation of quality measurements and monitoring.
Established almost 30 years ago, we have gained excellent credibility for providing support to vulnerable adults to live the lives they want to lead. We will always encourage our service users to exceed their own personal goals and independence. Our directors lead the way with inspiring dedication to issues that matter and campaign for the rights of disability.
If you would like to know more about this new opportunity, please click apply! We will give you a call and answer any questions you may have.