We are looking for enthusiastic Adult Support Workers in the Ilkeston area of Derbyshire. This role is based in the Heanor area and is a 10-minute commute via the A6007 and is close to local amenities. If you already work in the social care sector and you would like a new challenge, or you are looking to embark on a new career in social care, then we would love to hear from you.
This provider has exciting plans for the future! They could give you the career and future you are looking for. They will help you develop by obtaining further qualifications and offering excellent progression opportunities too, so who knows where you this opportunity may take you.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £8.46 - £8.72 per hour.
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours available.
- Flexible hours.
- Free DBS check.
- Lifeworks benefit platform.
- Pension Scheme.
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Westfield Health cashback scheme.
Who would you be joining?
We are advertising on behalf of one of the UK’s most trusted Supported Living companies. They support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions to live independently in their own communities and lead fulfilled lives. There is a real sense of pride from everyone who works there that the support they provide makes a real difference. This is more than a job, it’s a vocation.
Support Worker – responsibilities
The role is extremely varied, and you would go home with no day ever being the same. The role can involve:
- Supporting individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Helping manage medication.
- Helping with daily living skills.
- Supporting individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Supporting individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and accessing the local community. These can include cinema, arts & crafts, sports, shopping and much more.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Adult Support Worker job or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.