We are looking for enthusiastic Adult Support Workers & Advocates in the Chorley area of Lancashire. This role could also be suitable for you if you live close by in Adlington, Buckshaw Village, Charnock Richard, Clayton-le-woods, Coppull, Euxton, Rivington and surrounding areas. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided, this role is much more about having a caring personality and a passion for helping people.
Our service support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person’s life, the role is also varied, and no two days are ever the same. Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £8.46 - £9.00 per hour, plus Free DBS
- Flexible Full-time, part-time and bank hours available.
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Career progression opportunities & access to QCF Qualifications in Social Care.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Support Worker job or wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!