We are looking for enthusiastic Adult Support Workers in the Scunthorpe area of North Lincolnshire. This role could also be suitable for you if you live close by in Winterton, Brigg, Broughton, Messingham, Burton Upon Stather and surrounding areas. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided, this role is much more about having a caring personality and a passion for helping people.
Our service support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person’s life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same. Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £8.65 - £8.91 per hour, plus Free DBS.
- Flexible Full-time, part-time and bank hours available.
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Career progression opportunities & access to QCF Qualifications in Social Care.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Support Worker job or wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!