We are looking for full or part-time Adult Support Worker in the Nuneaton area of Warwickshire. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided, this role is much more about your personality and life skills.
The role will be working in the Attleborough area and is about 1-mile from Nuneaton centre. You will be part of a brand-new Supported Living Service. This provider has exciting plans for the future! They could give you the career and future you are looking for. They will help you develop by obtaining further qualifications and offering excellent progression opportunities too, so who knows where you this opportunity may take you.
Pay rates & Benefits
- £8.46 - £8.72 per hour plus Pension Scheme.
- Free DBS check.
- Lifeworks benefit platform.
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Westfield Health cashback scheme.
We are advertising on behalf of one of the UK’s most trusted Supported Living companies. They support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions to live independently in their own communities and lead fulfilled lives. There is a real sense of pride from everyone who works there that the support they provide makes a real difference. This is more than a job; it is a vocation.
Support Worker duties: -
The role is extremely varied, and you would go home with no day ever being the same. The role can involve:
- Supporting individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Helping manage medication.
- Helping with daily living skills.
- Supporting individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Supporting individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and accessing the local community. These can include cinema, arts & crafts, sports, shopping and much more.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this position of an Adult Support Workers, or have any questions, please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.