Full & Part Time Adult Support Worker, Job Vacancy, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex – Car Driver Essential.
- £9.00-£9.70 per hour.
- Day, Nights & Sleep in hours available.
- Referral & Pension Scheme.
- Full Paid Training.
We are looking for a passionate, calm, and fast-thinking individuals to become Adult Support Workers in a Supported Living Setting within your local community.
As a leading employer in Positive Behaviour Support, we have gained an excellent reputation for specialised focus in complex needs. We are determined to support our service users exceed their personal goals and achieve much more than they hoped. We provide continuous, exceptional training to all employees to ensure we can adapt to each individual.
We get to know each employee and what you are looking for. We would love to help you get the most out of your career in the care sector.
- Are you ambitious? We can guide you through development and qualifications to progress.
- Do you need flexibility? We offer Full & Part time roles with hours to work around your other commitments.
- Do you have skills to share? We love people who are genuinely passionate about creating a positive impact in the daily lives of others.
Your job is simple, to encourage achieving personal goals and independence to those with complex need. Every service user will be different, so your daily role will always change. Our Service users are encouraged to be more independent, so you will help with –
- Maintaining positive relationships with others.
- Getting into the community for activities and social skills.
- Taking part in activities they enjoy, like football, gardening, or sailing.
- Assisting with elements of personal care.
- Assisting with shopping and money control.
If you are ready to take action and enhance the wellbeing of others, then click apply! We have so much more to tell you about the role and who you would be supporting.