We have a Full Time and Part-Time job vacancy for an experienced Male Adult Support Worker living close to the Kings Lynn or Wisbech area of Cambridgeshire. Previous experience is essential.
- 1 x Full Time 37.5 Hours per week
- 1 x Part-Time 25 Hours per week
- £9.00 per hour
- Working a variety of shifts including weekends & Sleep’s
- Car Driver Essential
- Supporting a Gentleman with Learning Disabilities within his own home
- Experience in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities & Challenging Behaviour Essential
- Free Training
- Career progression opportunities
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach, and they work hard to deliver high-quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform lives. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
As their Support Worker, you will be supporting a male adult, with learning disabilities and challenging behavior. You will provide practical and emotional care, enabling him to lead as ordinary a life as possible.
- Support with everyday tasks
- To support the individual according to his/her needs and aspirations
- To maintain accurate notes and records
- To Support them outside of the home or whilst taking part in activities.
- To maintain effective communication with service users’ families.
- To keep them safe, secure, and advocate on their behalf when needed.
There are fantastic opportunities to learn and progress in this role. It can be challenging, but the rewards of seeing an individual overcome hurdles in their life and achieve their goals is something else! Change lives, make a difference
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity to become a Support Worker, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.