We are looking for caring and dedicated Adult Support Workers in the Ramsgate area of Kent to be part of a Supported Living service supporting adults living with Learning Disabilities. No experience is necessary as full training is provided. You also do not need to drive as there are good local transport links.
- £8.72 per hour.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle).
- Paid DBS.
- 20-days holiday + bank holidays plus additional holiday purchase scheme.
- Paid DBS.
- On-site parking.
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards + further training & qualifications.
We are recruiting on behalf of a provider who has a strongly person-centred approach to the care they provide, and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another has 44 years’ experience as a social worker, every one of their team aspire to transform lives. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
As their Support Worker, you will be working within a Supported Living Service for adults with Learning Disabilities, providing care and support for up to 19 people. You will play a key part in helping the adults you support live life to the full. The role will involve.
- Supporting service users with everyday life skills.
- Supporting the individual according to his/her needs and aspirations.
- To maintain accurate notes and records.
- Helping individuals access their community and to take part in activities.
- To maintain effective communication with service users’ families.
There are fantastic opportunities to learn and progress in this role. It can be challenging, but the rewards of seeing an individual overcome hurdles in their life and achieve their goals is something else!
If you are interested by this Support Worker job vacancy and you want to know more, then click “apply.” One of our friendly advisors will then contact you to discuss this in more detail and answer any questions answer any questions you may have prior to progressing your application.