We are looking for enthusiastic Adult Support Worker/Practitioner in the Ollerton area of Nottinghamshire. This role could also be suitable for you if you live close by in Edwinstone, Wellow, Walesby and surrounding areas. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided, this role is much more about having a caring personality and a passion for helping people.
Our service support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person’s life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same. Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £8.65 per hour for under 25 - £9.18 per hour for over 25.
- Free DBS & Pension Scheme.
- Fully Paid Training & Comprehensive Induction.
- Flexible, Full-time, part-time and bank hours available.
- Opportunity to gain QCF Qualifications within Social Care.
- Career progression opportunities available.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Adult Support Worker/Practitioner job or wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!