Full & Part-time, Permanent, Adult Support Worker job vacancy, South Manchester, Greater Manchester – no experience required.
This job is easily commutable from Stretford, Sale, Urmston, Altrincham, Timperley, Hale, Hale Barns, Bowden, Partington, Old Trafford, Whalley Range, Irlam, Cadishead, Eccles, Moss-side, and Hulme areas of Manchester.
- £10.00 + per hour (DOE) paid Mileage + Pension.
- £70 sleep in rate.
- Flexible availability Required for Weekends.
- Shift patterns available over a 24-hour period, including waking night shifts.
- 3 day’s emergency paid leave per annum.
- Quarterly team social events including functions at local restaurants.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 28 days annual leave a year (Pro Rata)
- Employment will commence from 2nd August 2021 starting with a 2-weeks induction program.
You would be joining a family run business, which was originally founded by a family who set up their first day service centre in their own home, after realising there was a strong need for support in their local area. We did this after realising there was a strong need for support in their local area. We are an award winning, high quality provider of person-centred social care services for anyone over the age of 18. We assist people with a range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, dementia, and sensory needs. Our facilities are in the heart of the community, with access to our Respite facility for use of the state-of-the-art Hydrotherapy unit and sensory room.
As one of our Adult Support Workers, you will support service users to live independently through their own supported living dwelling. You will build and maintain a warm trusting relationship, encouraging each individual to reach their goals. The job will include:
- Support service users to enjoy a range of activities both within the Day Service setting and out in the community.
- Assisting individuals with ASDAN learning, preparing meals & developing skills.
- Helping to access college, medical appointments, and local amenities.
- Assisting the service users with elements of personal care when required.
- Implementing each person’s individual care plan and work towards agreed targets.
If you have any questions about this Adult Support Worker vacancy, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, and we would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 5 working days’ of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and for us to find out more about you.