We are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants or Support Workers living within travelling distance to the London Borough of Barnet, North London.
Working within a small Nursing Home this home boast’s 5 out of 5 reviews from residents and their families, with an overall Good CQC Rating from the CQC which is testament to the hard work of all of the team who have worked hard to make the home such a positive place not only for their residents but also to work in. Duties
- To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- To work as part of a team to provide high-quality care.
Hours of Work & Benefits
- This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 Hours per week on a shift pattern
- Days or Night Shifts are available depending on your circumstances
- Pay Rates are £8.72 per hour, Plus Pension
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid DBS Check
There are fantastic opportunities to learn and progress in this role. It can be challenging, but the rewards of seeing an individual overcome hurdle’s in their life and achieve their goals is something else!
We understand you will always have questions, so don’t worry, click on apply and once you have applied one of our team at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to answer any questions you may have and talk you through the job further and the Provider. We have all worked in Social Care ourselves so we can answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!