We are looking for a passionate Team Leader/Service Manager (Brand New Service) for the Harringay area of North London. Car Driver would be preferred, no allergies to Pets.
£32K per annum After completion of PBS Qualification plus a multitude of additional benefits.
As the Team Leader/Service Manager you would be instrumental in the development of this new service in the heart of Harringay. The service provides supported living flats for up to four adults who have either Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs who are transitioning from hospital into living more independently. This is a chance to really make a difference to individuals and supporting them to achieve their personal goals.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a service & staff team.
- Experience with either Mental Health or Learning Disabilities setting.
- Be a fantastic strong leader of people who can motivate and develop a staff team.
- PBS Qualification would be desirable or be willing to work towards this.
- An excellent understanding of working with stakeholders and the people they support.
- Recruitment & Management of the staff team.
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Ensure leadership is promoting a person-centred support approach.
- To manage the service to meet all guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure as a Service you are meeting the needs and aspirations of the people you support.
With a 4 out of 5 Rating on a leading search engine and 4 out of 5 on an independent employee review site, the overall comments were that “This is a great organisation with fantastic values”.
Established for 20 years, this Provider has a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. We have all worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.