Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, Adult Team Leader, Supported Living, to work across two services in Surrey, Guildford & Woking as well as one in the London Borough of Lambeth. Car Driver Essential.
- £27K per annum
- Level 3 Health & Social Care essential.
- Previous experience of Supervising or Managing a staff team.
- Onsite Parking.
- Providing Support to 25 Adults with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
The Service & Your Role
As their Adult Team Leader in Lambeth and Surrey, you will ensure Service needs are met. You will be responsible for setting and driving the highest standard of support provided to help the people you support live life to the full. You will be an inspirational individual with excellent leadership skills to motivate and manage each member of team, cascading best practise throughout the home. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Helping ensure the delivery of high- quality care to individuals.
- Ensuring the staff team are equipped with necessary skills, training, and supervision.
- Review care plans to ensure they are up to date with individual needs.
- Ensure the implementation of quality measurements and monitoring.
- Deputising in the absence of the Service Manager.
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach, and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights, another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform the lives of those they support. Every person matters to them and this is an example of the wonderful work they do, “Not only do they never give up on our daughter, but they always make us feel important and respected.”
With excellent career progression pathways, you will work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts. So, if you are a positive, innovative individual with excellent leadership skills, and you are excited by this job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this vacancy, or you want to know more/ask questions please click on apply attaching your CV and one of our team will contact you to discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have prior to progressing your application.
We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.