We have a Full-Time, permanent job vacancies, for experienced, Female, Personal Care Assistant & Support Worker in the Plymouth area of Devon. Days or Night Shifts available. Some care experience is essential.
Thank you for viewing our job vacancy. We are looking for Female, Personal Care Assistant & Support Workers to work on a one-to-one basis with a lady living with Ataxia and sleep apnoea in her own home. The client uses a non-invasive ventilator and humidifier. This lovely lady needs support with her day-to-day activities, personal care, and monitoring her blood sugar levels (full training provided), so you will need excellent observation skills as well as a kind, patient, and positive nature. You may also assist with some meal preparation and general maintenance of the home. The lady really enjoys reading, watching TV, and playing card or board games.
- Full Time Day & Night Shifts Available.
- 36-hours per week.
- Monday to Sunday days – 08:00am – 20:00pm (12-hour shifts).
- Monday to Sunday nights – 20:00pm – 08:00am (12-hour shifts).
- Weekday Days £11.00 per hour Monday – Friday/ £12.50 Saturdays, £13.00 Sundays.
- Weekday Nights £12.50 per hour, £13.00 per hour.
- Paid Annual Leave – 28 days per year (pro rata) inc. Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Nurse line manager to provide ongoing support & mentoring.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Experience of working within a care setting is desirable, but full training is provided.
We are a nurse owned and led, complex homecare provider, supporting both adults and children with a wide range of health conditions. Being nurse led allows us to understand what high-quality care looks like and put individuals at the centre of everything we do. Our care model gives us the freedom to deliver the care we are passionate about, achieving the best outcomes for the clients we support. We take great pride not only in our care, but also our fantastic team.
If you have a patient caring nature, positive personality, and you will be passionate about the difference you can make in a young person’s life, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Adult’s Care Assistant/Support Worker job vacancy, then we would love to speak to you, so please click apply. Do not worry if you have any questions, once you have applied, we will call you and tell you more.
**We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female staff.