We are looking to recruit a Full Time, Permanent Advanced Team Teach Lead in the Cumbria area. You MUST hold a UK Driving Licence, have access to your own vehicle and be qualified to Advanced Team Teach instructor level.
Ideally located for the M6 Motorway you will be based at head office close to the Carlisle Area of Cumbria. This position is commutable from Carlisle (28 Mins), Penrith (15 Mins), Kendal (42 Mins) drive away, Keswick (27 mins via A66) or you may be looking to relocate to the Cumbria Area.
- Licenced & trained to deliver Advanced Team Teach Training
- Leadership experience within a children’s residential setting
- Min. Level 3 Health & Social Care Children & Young People (or equivalent)
- UK Driving Licence & access to own vehicle
- Age 21 years or over*
£28’000 - £30’000 per annum, Travel to other services would be required.
As the Advanced Team Teach Lead, as well as delivering, planning, and implementing Positive Behavioural Training programmes, you will oversee a behaviour Champion within each of our services. Your duties will include:
- Ensure that our teams are skilled in dealing with complex, aggressive and challenging behaviours.
- Plan, deliver and implement positive behavioural and Team Teach training.
- Oversee & mentor Behaviour Champions across the group.
- Work across our teams to ensure positive behaviour intervention is implemented
- Ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Ensure all positive behaviour techniques are tailored to Child and delivered safely.
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings to provide behavioural guidance and advice.
- Coming up with new behavioural strategies to benefit our young people.
- Advising on policies and procedures and risk assessments around safeguarding children.
Our client is a unique service built on wonderful values believing that every child deserves the highest quality of care. Taking advantage of their ideal location, their ethos is to use the outdoors as a key element in supporting the young people through their journey. They seek to create an environment where they can build appropriate, trusting relationships with adults, learn life skills for a more positive future, and most importantly, be children.
This is an exciting job vacancy and if successful will allow you to have a huge input into the lives of vulnerable children and young people, whilst also training and nurturing a staff team to build on their careers!
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy. If you meet all the above criteria please click apply and one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.
*Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit staff 21 years of age and over.