Are you an experienced Care Assistant living in the Manchester area, who has a minimum of 6 months experience of caring for Older People? Are you looking for a great job that can offer you fantastic freedom, flexibility, variety, you choose your hours, the days you work/the days you don’t, a job that fits in with your lifestyle, your family, your friends, your education?
“I have been with the company for five years now as a Care Assistant, I was attracted to the job as I was a mum of two children, my partner works unusual shift patterns and I was struggling to find an employer that could accommodate my life I suppose! Then I came across an advert online and applied. I love the freedom it offers me and gives me choice! I love the company too; they are family owned and have won several awards during my time with them. Basically, I let the team know on a week by week basis what hours I can work. It’s perfect! My job involves working across a variety of Elderly Residential Care & Nursing Homes across Manchester as a Care Assistant, I basically cover for staff shortages, sickness and holidays, I more often than not work at the same homes, so I get to know the home and their staff team, so I’m never a stranger, but I also love the variety! Jenny – Care Assistant
We need people just like Jenny to join the team! As a Care Assistant, you will be working for one of the leading, multi-award winning, family run Social Care Staffing Solutions Specialists in Manchester. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within a Residential Care or Nursing Home or within Home Care/Community Care, and of course you are as caring and passionate about quality care delivery as we are, then you are perfect!
We can be fully flexible and will be led by your availability, however you do need to be able to work the shift times that are akin to working within a Residential or Nursing Home’s.
What can we offer:
- Hours to Suit You! Flexibility! A Lifestyle! Freedom! Variety!
- We can offer you shifts rather than care calls meaning you are paid for a full shift and there are no travelling in-between calls, no times where you are not getting paid.
- Shifts vary from earlies, lates, full days, nights, weekends, but are usually between 6 and 12-hour shifts – You Choose!
- Day Shifts or Night Shifts / Weekdays or Weekends – again, you choose!
- Long- or Short-Term Contracts / Bank Work – or as and when you are free! You tell us!
- Annual Mandatory Training.
- Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay and refer a friend scheme.
So, if you would love the flexibility this job can offer you, and you have the six months experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. I am sure you will have lots of questions… don’t worry once you have applied, we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have and hopefully you will be joining the team in no time!