Ambulance Care Assistant, Sale
£9.00 per hour
Full and part-time, working across 24/7 rota with varying shift lengths
Do you have experience working in an ambulance or care environment? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in the care sector with a fantastic company? Do you live close to the Sale area of Great Manchester? If so, then this Ambulance Care Assistant job could be perfect for you.
We are advertising on behalf of a young, ambitious company who were founded by a team of paramedics. They are a trusted Independent Ambulance Service offering reliable and safe transport for their service users. They only employ people that know the industry and are passionate about the level of service they deliver, so if you are passionate about the care industry and have excellent knowledge, then you will certainly fit in. Some of their clients have been with them since the beginning, and they continue to attract new clients due to the high-quality service they provide.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
As their Ambulance Assistant, you will provide patient care and transport to a wide range of patients across the North West and UK. You will care for a wide range of patients including those with acute mental health conditions, older adults and children. Your role will also involve:
- Providing a safe and reliable transport service to each service user;
- Respond to operational demands in a timely and efficient way;
- Maintain and clean the vehicles and all the equipment;
- Accurately complete all documentation including patient report forms and audits;
- Report any hazards, defects or incidents in the required manner;
- Attend all mandatory training required.
This sounds great, what are the requirements?
- You will hold a fill UK manual driving licence and have experience of driving large vehicles;
- You will be able to demonstrate experience working in either an ambulance or care environment.
- You must be over the age of 21.
- You will be physically fit and able to undertake the manual handling of patients and equipment using appropriate support.
So, if you are passionate about providing high quality care and you want to be part of a service that understands the demands and challenges currently being placed on healthcare services, then we would love to hear from you.