We are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Director in the London area to join an award-winning and innovative Healthcare Provider. You do not need experience in the care sector, but you do need to be commercially minded and ideally have a Masters-Degree in either Finance or Accountancy.
The role is commutable via the Northern and Victoria Underground Line or Southern and Thameslink rail services.
- £70K - £75K per annum (negotiable DOE).
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Reputable Pension Scheme.
- Benefits package including discount scheme, gym membership and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
- Accreditation for Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants.
This is a new and exciting opportunity which represents an exciting period of growth for this prestigious provider. They are looking for a vibrant, proactive individual to lead and develop the finance team to ensure solid foundations for further growth.
As Assistant Finance Director could you…
- Provide, setup and develop sound financial systems and processes, ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards?
- Manage, shape, and direct the finance team?
- Be responsible for budgeting, reporting on the financial performance to the Group Board and for recommend how efficiencies can be achieved?
- Ensure strong oversight, controls and financial systems are in place?
Apply/Ask a Question
If would like to know more about this Assistant Finance Director job vacancy, and you have the qualities we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Once you apply one of our Recruitment Specialists will be in touch to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have.