Assistant Service Manager, Harrogate
£9.50 per hour
Full-time, 40 hours per week
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Assistant Service Manager living close to the Harrogate area of North Yorkshire. You would be joining a unique care provider, who promote independence for adults with learning disabilities, living in a small supported living scheme.
You will be joining an organisation which promotes independence for all. Our client supports individuals with physical/learning disabilities and complex mental health needs, within a supported living service. They exercise a holistic and open-minded approach, enabling and encouraging individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations.
This organisation actively promotes from within and encourages people to progress, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future.
As their Assistant Service Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards;
- Performing quality checks and monitoring performance;
- Ensure a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas;
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused;
- Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals, to comply with their standards and requirements.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team;
- An NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent is desirable;
- Experience in a Supported Living/Learning Disabilities setting;
- Experience of working with individuals with complex needs including mental health needs;
- A full UK driving licence is desirable but not essential.
Are you dedicated and passionate about ensuring the people you support have the best possible future and that a disability should not be a barrier? Are you a talented leader who is hungry for the next challenge in their career? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.