Assistant Service Manager, Bromley
£22,500 per annum
We are looking for a dedicated Assistant Service Manager living close to the Bromley area of London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supporting living service supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, epilepsy and mobility issues.
Do you believe that everyone should have the same opportunities and disabilities should be no barrier to achieving your goals? Do you want a rewarding career where you can help someone achieve a brighter future? If so, then we could have what you are looking for.
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
As their Assistant Service Manager your role will involve:
- Planning keyworker meetings and organising events;
- Review and plan support packages for the people you support;
- Hands on active person-centred support;
- Providing administration support;
- You will need to be flexible to work early morning, late evening, and overnight shifts across a 7- day rota.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will have experience of providing support to people with learning disabilities and 2-years’ experience in the sector;
- You will have experience of managing/supervising teams of up to 5 people;
- It is desirable that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.