Due to our outstanding reputation and subsequent growth, we have a fantastic opportunity based in the Barnsley area of South Yorkshire for an Assistant Service/ Team Manager (Younger Adults with Acquired Brain Injury).
Full time 35-39 Hours, Permanent, £10.55 per hour (Pay Review pending in April)
An Outstanding Provider
You would be joining an organisation, rated outstanding with CQC who support individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) to rehabilitate whilst living in this very specialist Residential Apartment Complex. They have been providing specialist, Support to people with Acquired Brain Injury for over fifteen years and the level of support is to a very, very high standard indeed. So you will be joining a fantastic passionate team, built on wonderful values. They have an outstanding understanding of how Acquired Brain Injuries can have a massive impact on a person’s life. They have created a positive, supportive environment for their dedicated staff team too, many of which have been with the organisation since day 1!
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of – then you will not be disappointed
We are seeking an Assistant Service Manager who will be an inspirational leader, supervising the team and ensuring a smooth running of the service. You will share their values and be passionate for high standards in care and support, as well as excellent knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality rehabilitation support and promote good practice throughout the team.
- To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- To lead the staff team on a daily basis and support them
- Always ensure that the service they provide is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
- Experience/knowledge of Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities, Neurological conditions or Mental Health
- Previous experience of supervising a staff team
- Experienced and passionate about providing positive outcomes for people
- The willingness to learn and be mentored as well as mentor and inspire others
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 or equivalent / or above
- Positivity, creativity, energy, caring and integrity essential
- Strong supervisory skills and the ability to motivate a talented team
This job could be perfect for a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader who wants to work for one of the best specialist providers. This is an organisation who will provide all the support and training needed. Passion and Personality are also a very important factor ...… we are looking for an inspirational leader!
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.