Assistant Service Manager
Permanent, Full Time
New service opening Spring 2021!
Active Prospects are recruiting for an Assistant Service Manager to join the new team for the opening of a supported living service in Leatherhead.
Located near the centre of Leatherhead, Copthorne Road will be supporting 6 adults with autism and learning disabilities within a supported living service. The service will be primarily be younger people transitioning into their first home with Learning Disability and/or Autism, with five young men and one young woman. They are looking for caring, calm and enthusiastic staff that will help them develop independent living skills and enjoy their interests.
As an Assistant Service Manager, you will play a pivotal part in ensuring you and your team can help the people we support live better lives.
With the support of the Service Manager, you will…
• Lead a dedicated and supportive team.
• Ensure the care and support provided to people we support is person-centred.
• Make sure support plans are co-developed and reflect the hopes and aspirations of people we support.
• Coach the staff working in your service, so they understand how to provide high quality, person-centred, active care and support.
• Enable the potential of people we support so that they live as independently as possible.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the service.
To be a great Assistant Service Manager for this service, you will be experienced at taking on responsibility within care services including a team of staff.
You will also…
• Be able to demonstrate examples of where you have shown great leadership.
• Be passionate about progressing as a leader within the care sector
• Be a creative individual
• Have experience writing risk assessments, devising staff rotas, completing staff supervisions and coaching your staff to achieve the best outcomes for the people we support.
As an Assistant Service Manager at Active Prospects, you will be entitled to a salary of up to £23,814 per annum, support with NVQ qualifications, 24 days annual leave entitlement, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, full training and paid induction, reward benefits (shopping discounts, holiday discounts etc), enhanced Maternity, Shared Parental and Adoption pay, Refer a Friend Scheme and much more!
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, apply today with an up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Recruitment on 01737 924246 / 01737 924102 for further information