Assistant Service Manager (Learning Disabilities), Kingston-upon-Thames
£22,500 per annum + benefits
We are looking for a dedicated Assistant Service Manager living close to the Kingston-upon-Thames area of Greater London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a not for profit charity built on values of respect and integrity and who will provide you the support and culture to develop a truly rewarding career.
Are you looking to work for a special charity who believes that every person should have the same opportunities and disabilities should be no barrier to achieving your goals? Do you have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life Do you have experience of supporting people living with varying needs and disabilities?
If this is you, then we could have what you are looking for.
Who would you be joining?
Our client was established over 25 years ago, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
As their Assistant Service Manager, you will help oversee the management of a Supported Living service supporting adults with learning and physical disabilities with aspects of their daily life. The role will also involve:
- Review and plan support packages for the people you support;
- Hands on active person-centred support including personal care, community activities and finance management;
- Administrating medication;
- Manage and develop the team ensuring the highest level of support is provided;
- Induct new staff.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will have experience and understanding of delivering support to people with learning/physical disabilities;
- You will have experience of managing/supervising teams in a supported living or residential environment;
- It is desirable that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will need to be flexible to work shifts including earlies, lates and nights across a 7-day rota.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited …. you should be!
This role could also be commutable from the Twickenham, Richmond-upon-Thames, Brentford and surrounding areas.