We are searching for a Assistant Service Manager living within Woking area of Surrey. This role is also easily commutable from the Ascot, Bracknell, Sunningdale, Windsor, Egham, and surrounding areas, via available public transport services.
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a none-for-profit charity established over 25 years ago, built on values of integrity and respect. They have a great track record of maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings, in a wide range of services, including; supported living, respite, outreach, and residential services.
They support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. The service is a fun and playful environment, and promotes activities outside of the home, including rock climbing, discos, canoeing and pub dinners!
What are the salary, hours, and benefits?
- A rewarding salary of £22,725 per annum;
- Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work split shifts, 7am – 10am and then 3pm – 9pm with additional night shifts;
- A paid enhanced DBS.
- Additional benefits, such as £250 for referring a friend; store discounts, and a pension scheme;
What will be expected from me?
You will help oversee the management of a Supported Living service, reviewing and planning support packages for the people within this servce. You will be supporting adults with learning and physical disabilities, with aspects of their daily life. You will manage, develop and induct a staff team to the highest possible level.
What experience do I need?
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care;
- You will have experience of delivering support to people with learning/physical disabilities;
- You will have experience of managing/supervising teams in a supported living or residential environment;
- It is desirable that you have a full driving license and access to a vehicle;
- You will need to be flexible to work shifts including earlies, lates and nights across a 7-day rota.
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better!