Part-time Autism Advocate & Support Worker, Jobs, Bath, Somerset –No Experience Needed– Car Driver Essential.
We are looking for honest, determined individuals who want to positively impact the lives of others. If you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, we want you on our team!
- £8.91 per hour.
- Sleep-in rate: £59.89.
- 25 hours (part-time).
- Progression Opportunities.
- Fully Paid Training.
We were established in 1973, starting off with just one service. Meeting people like you has allowed us to grow and support more than 2000 individuals who truly need our expert guidance. We have more than 3,500 employees all sharing the same vison; creating a society that allows people with Learning Disabilities, Mental and Physical needs to have the opportunity and equality to live their lives without any barriers in place. We are incredibly proud to have been awarded many accreditations, awards and hold a “GOOD” CQC report.
While the location is only a cycle ride away from Bath, it is certainly a destination in its own right. It is home to some of the best eating establishments in Bath, you will be spoilt for choice from the home cooked Courtyard Café to the best fish and chips you’ve ever tasted. You could take a boat ride down the canal, enjoying the passing views or maybe wild swimming in one of the UK’s best sites is more your thing.
As an Autism Advocate & Support Worker, you will be spending your days encouraging vulnerable individuals to make the most of their day. All disabilities are different which is why we offer person centred care; your day could include:
- Finding fun activities within the community, perhaps going on a bike ride with friends.
- Helping with job hunting & preparing for interviews.
- Encouraging education opportunities.
- Finding a home that they can thrive in and be themselves.
- Take on a challenge together and fundraise for great causes.
- Assisting and prompting with jobs around the house, like cooking and light cleaning.
- Building positive relationships.
- Set goals and plans to achieve together.
Does this sound like a career you’d love to be involved in? Would you like to be an Autism Advocate & Support Worker? I’m sure you have lots of questions, email directly and we will be happy to discuss the role in further detail.