Full & Part-time Support Worker & Waking Night Support Worker, Jobs, Chippenham, Wiltshire –No Experience Needed– Car Driver Essential.
We are looking for honest, determined individuals who want to positively impact the lives of others. If you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, we want you on our team!
- £8.91 per hour.
- Sleep-in rate: £58.70.
- Full & Part-time hours, including weekends, bank holidays & sleep ins.
- Progression Opportunities.
- Fully Paid Training.
As a Support Worker & Waking Night Support Worker, you will be spending your days encouraging vulnerable individuals to make the most of their day. All disabilities are different which is why we offer person centred care; your day could include:
- Help with personal care & hoisting (Fully Adapted Home).
- Encouraging education opportunities.
- Dealing with any issues that may arise in the night.
- Take on a challenge together and fundraise for great causes.
- Assisting and prompting with jobs around the house, like cooking and light cleaning.
- Building positive relationships.
- Set goals and plans to achieve together.
We were established in 1973, starting off with just one service. Meeting people like you has allowed us to grow and support more than 2000 individuals who truly need our expert guidance. We have more than 3,500 employees all sharing the same vison; creating a society that allows people with Learning Disabilities, Mental and Physical needs to have the opportunity and equality to live their lives without any barriers in place. We are incredibly proud to have been awarded many accreditations, awards and hold a “GOOD” CQC report.
Chippenham is a picturesque market town, but don’t let its quiet demeanour fool you. This town is bustling with activities from Summer Action Days to Big Race Weekends. If relaxing is more for you, take your camera through the treasure tails and explore the sites, not forgetting refreshing spa treatment to end the day.
Does this sound like a career you’d love to be involved in? Would you like to be a Support Worker & Waking Night Support Worker? I’m sure you have lots of questions, email directly and we will be happy to discuss the role in further detail.