Full-time Autism Advocate & Support Worker, Job Vacancy, Folkestone, Kent –No Experience Needed– Car Driver Preferred.
We are looking for honest, determined individuals who want to positively impact the lives of others. If you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, we want you on our team!
- £8.91 per hour.
- Progression Opportunities.
- Fully Paid Training.
- Pension Contribution.
- High Street Discounts.
We were established in 1973, starting off with just one service. Meeting people like you has allowed us to grow and support more than 2000 individuals who truly need our expert guidance. We have more than 3,500 employees all sharing the same vison; creating a society that allows people with Learning Disabilities, Mental and Physical needs to have the opportunity and equality to live their lives without any barriers in place. We are incredibly proud to have been awarded many accreditations, awards and hold a “GOOD” CQC report.
As an Autism Advocate & Support Worker, you will be spending your days encouraging vulnerable individuals to make the most of their day in an individual living setting. All disabilities are different which is why we offer person centred care; your day could include:
- Finding fun activities within the community, perhaps going on a bike ride with friends.
- Encouraging education opportunities.
- Attending clubs & activity centres.
- Promoting independence, teaching them to do things for themselves.
- Take on a challenge together and fundraise for great causes.
- Assisting and prompting with jobs around the house, like cooking and light cleaning.
- Building positive relationships.
- Set goals and plans to achieve together.
Does this sound like a career you’d love to be involved in? Would you like to be an Autism Advocate & Support Worker? I’m sure you have lots of questions, email directly and we will be happy to discuss the role in further detail.