We have a full time, permanent job vacancy for an Paediatric Palliative Care Nurse to join the paediatric team of an exceptional charity based in the London Borough of Newham, Greater London.
We welcome applications from RCN, RNA, RGN, and RNLD’s who have previous paediatric, complex care experience either within the Private Sector or the NHS and hold a current NMC Pin registration.
This job offers free on-site parking, located 4 miles / 13 minute drive via A1020 from Barking, 4 miles / 19 minute drive via A112 from Stratford, 5 miles / 16 minute drive via A406 from Ilford and 6 miles / 16 minute drive via A13 from Dagenham. This job vacancy is also only a short walk from the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) so easily accessible for all.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- £28,000 - £36,000 per annum (including unsociable hours bonus)
- 37.5 hours per week - rotational shift pattern including days, nights & weekends
- Brilliant training and development opportunities in a supportive environment
- Free parking on-site, excellent transport links, employee assistance programme
Our client is a registered charity, specialising in providing high-quality palliative and complex care for children and young people up to 19 years old. They provide a warm, loving atmosphere where children, young people and families can make amazing memories whilst having access to essential medical support. This charity believes every single person who walks through the door should feel special and cared for, whether they require the health care directly or are a family member of an unwell child. The dedication and exceptional values of this amazing charity are visible to all who visit, this exciting opportunity will allow you to have a lasting impact on the lives of many!
As a Paediatric Staff Nurse, you will play an integral part of making the children and their families experience at the service as joyful as possible, creating memories to treasure. Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively leading clinical teams by managing shifts
- Working in partnership with families to assess, implement & evaluate care plans
- Providing specialist, skilled care for children & young people
- Actively encouraging a comfortable, fun & supportive environment
- Contributing the development of clinical practice in palliative care
- Engaging with all departments to assist with fund raising events
- RNC / RNA / RGN/ RNLD with paediatric experience
- Current NMC registration
- Knowledge & experience of caring for children and families with complex health needs
- Ability to work with families from a variety of different cultural backgrounds
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.