We are looking for Band 5/6 Paediatric Occupational Therapists (OT) to join our expanding team. We are based in the Urmston area, but looking for OTs living within one hour travelling distance from this area of Greater Manchester.
- £31’365 - £38K per annum (Band 5/6), Negotiable for Band 7 applications.
- Monday – Friday 8.30/9am – 5pm, hours flexible and negotiable.
- Car Driver Essential.
- Full or Part-Time Hours available (Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week).
- Manage your own caseload of young people.
- Carry out referrals and undertake initial assessments for the Young Children.
- Generating a detailed report of the Children’s needs
- A fantastic family values-based organization.
Occupational Therapist owned & led they provide a unique, bespoke, and private Occupational Therapy service to throughout the Northwest. They provide their services to individuals in their own home, schools, work with case management companies or at our private clinics. They are a small team, passionate about what they do, plugging the gap when NHS services are oversubscribed or perhaps unable to offer the help and support needed. They mainly support Children and Younger adults up to the age of about 32.
They provide treatment and therapy for clients with a wide range of conditions, this can range from Spinal Injuries, Brain Injury, Physical Disabilities, learning disabilities, or sensory impairments.
- Level 1 SI Qualification.
- HCPC Registered.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with Children ideally with sensory needs.
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist Degree with certificate.
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of experts who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
If you wish to apply for this Paediatric Occupational Therapist job, then click apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application and tell you much more.