Due to growth & Continued demand for their services, we have a fantastic, Full, or, Part-Time, job vacancy for a Band 5 / Band 6 Registered Children’s Nurse/ General Nurse to work in the Community with Children (RCN or RGN) to work throughout the Wakefield Area of West Yorkshire. A Car Driver is essential.
- NHS Pay Band 5/6
- Pay Rate: £31,000 - £38,000 per year, 33 Days Annual Holiday
- Children’s Complex Learning Disabilities
- Mobile Phone and/or Tablet provided
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Part Time or Full Time Permanent Position
- Mixture of Days & Nights
With outstanding for Caring, coupled with an overall good CQC Rating, this organisation provides a high-quality service. It provides bespoke, nurse-led care for Children & Younger Adults with complex medical needs throughout Yorkshire within the comfort of their own homes. All their Nurse led care is overseen by a team of Senior Clinical Nurses who form a specialist team. Each team are supported by highly trained, Children’s Clinical Complex Support Workers.
Your Role as a community Learning Disabilities Nurse will be to assess, plan and safely deliver care to the people we support. You will do this in a very bespoke, person centred way, working closely with the child/younger adult and their families to enable them to thrive in their home or school environment.
- A Registered Children’s Nurse (RCN)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- 2 Years clinical experience working with an acute medical ward or community environment
- An excellent understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Care
- Living within travelling distance to Wakefield and the surrounding area.
- A Driving License & Access to your own car
This organisation can offer you an excellent career pathway. You will be fully supported with your professional development by a Clinical Nurse Specialist. They can offer you fantastic career prospects, as well as the opportunity to work in a varied and interesting role. You will be passionate about working directly with people, enhancing their quality of life and making a difference to the children and families you support. Making this a very rewarding job opportunity.