We are looking for part time Befrienders & Companions in the Maidenhead area of Berkshire. No experience is necessary as excellent training is provided. Car Drivers are essential. Perhaps you have been looking for a complete career change or maybe you have been looking for volunteer jobs where you can make a difference. We welcome applications from all Age groups and backgrounds.
We provide support throughout Maidenhead and support clients in the Henley-on-Thames, Twyford and surrounding areas of Berkshire, so if you live in these locations, it would be great to hear from you.
Hours & Pay Rates
- £10.40 per hour days, £11.00 evening’s & £12.50 weekends & Double pay bank Holidays.
- Hours tend to be focussed on Early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or regular hours on alternate weekends
Be part of something special
A multi award-winning provider who focus on providing a bespoke companionship led care service. They aim to be very different, providing a minimum of 1-hour visits to their clients means that they can not only tailor the support that the client needs but they also get time to do some good things too. Your role would include some of the following:-
- Provide companionship and an escape from loneliness.
- Taking someone out for example to appointments, attend a social club, class or shopping.
- Helping someone to get up in the morning and helping them with their morning routine.
- Run a bath/shower, or water for a wash to the right temperature.
- Assist with getting dressed or undressed.
- Prepare their breakfast, lunch, or evening meal.
- Help with laundry or other housework tasks.
- Remind, or assist with medications.
Would you love to make a difference every day, put a smile on an older person’s face? We’d love you to join our fantastic team.
How do you apply / ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Befriender & Companion job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.