We have a Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy for a Branch Trainer (Homecare) to join a family focussed Homecare provider based in Worthing, West Sussex. This job is Commutable from Worthing, Brighton, Horsham, Chichester & Surrounding towns and villages.
£25-28K per annum
- A background in Adult Social Care is essential.
- A minimum of 1 Year, Social Care Training & Induction experience is essential
- Experience of delivering moving & Handling, Safeguarding, of Vulnerable Adults, First Aid, Infection Control, Health & Safety and Dementia Training,
- A Car Driver is essential
- A Level 3 Award in Education & Training PTTLS or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Care Certificate and CQC Standards.
With an overall Good CQC Rating, you will be joining a well-established, small independent Homecare provider. We are one of the main contractor’s for West Sussex County Council and have been for a number of years. They are a close-knit team, you would be very much part of their family, and for them that all starts with excellent training, which is where you come in….
You will be responsible for all aspects of home care worker training to our team of approximately 70 and new starters. You will love training and making the sessions interesting whilst monitoring candidates progress and always been there for advice and support.
- Delivering of Induction Training to all new Home Care Assistants.
- Delivering all mandatory training requirements and refresher training.
- Maintaining & updating all training records, including attendance and key competencies.
- Preparing all relevant course material and documentation.
- Work with the Care Team to identify any additional training needs required individually or as a team.
- Ensure all training is in line with CQC Requirements.
- Assist with Recruitment of new Care assistants
If you share their ethos that to care for people is not just a job, but a very rewarding vocation you will have the right values to join their team. If you meet all the above criteria and you would love to progress further, please click on apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke, leading Permanent Recruitment Specialist for the Social Care Sector nationally. Once you apply, one of our team will be in contact to progress your application further.