Business Development Manager / Telesales, job vacancy, Part-Time Considered, Internally based in our Ulverston Business Centre, Ulverston, Cumbria (South Lakes)
Managed Advertising Solutions are coming up to their 10th Year of trading. We are a bespoke, family run business who specialise in Fully Marketing & Advertising Job vacancies for the Social Care Sector Nationally. We give our customers acesss to our expert advert writing team, a selection of the UK's Top Performing Job Boards, but then we also manage that campaign throughout it's six week cycle. We work with small private care providers all the way through to National Care Providers, Charities, Solicitors & Case Management Companies and Public sector organisations.
We have a fantastic team and share our offices with our sister company Health & Social Care Jobs who specialist in sourcing, interviewing and recruiting for Senior Management vacancies for the Health & Social Care Sector. It is a really fun an vibrant place to work and everyone gets on, there is lots of banter, football talk and when permitted we also have lots of social evenings, going out for meals, drinks, theatre, the races you name it.
We want this to be an opportunity that excites you and that you love working for a family run business where your efforts never go un-rewarded. Your job role will be to grow and develop the service we provide by looking after your clients really well, building relationships and solving any issues they may have. A lot of the role involves mentoring the clients to get the best out of the service we provide.
- You will be someone that gets excited about growing a business, be very proactive and driven.
- A big part of this role will be to Business Develop and cold call to obtain new clients so excellent telesales skills are essential.
- You will be memorable, great on the phone and fantastic at chatting about alsorts.
- You will care about the service you provide and provide the highest level of customer service to our clients.
- Business Development / Cold Calling / Telesales Experience is essential.
- Excellent Telephone manner and customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills including CRM Systems, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- An outgoing personality who is able to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation and ideally an excellent grade in English Language.
You would be joining a fantastic organisation with a great staff team, who all enjoy coming to work. We are particularly keen to hear from those who have been furloughed who have been doing a similar role. This role may also suit someone looking to relocate to Cumbria.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply in the first instance with a covering email including why you feel you are ideal for us, as well as your salary expectations whether you are looking for Full Time or Part Time opportunities and please include your most up to date CV. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss your application further, introduce ourselves and of course you can ask any questions about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.