We are looking for a Business Support / Care Operations Manager for the North East Region. You will ideally live within either Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, County Durham or Cleveland area willing to commute across all counties of the North East.
Working for one of the fastest-growing & well-respected Providers in the UK
It has been an amazing year for this Provider, with some significant changes and lots more excitement still to be part of! With a rating of 5 out of 5 on one online review site, this provider has some excellent reviews from its staff teams from Care Assistants through to its Senior Management teams. Comments like “There are no Cons” “Care Assistants are listened to and treated well” “Endless professional Development opportunities” Just to name a few…. and their client testimonials are very similar on homecare.co.uk.
The Opportunity Available to you!
As a very experienced Multi-Site Business Support Manager, who has experience of working across Older People’s Domiciliary / Homecare Branches you will understand the complexities of revenue streams, meeting branch targets and maximizing performance and profit. The key area of your expertise would be to grow our branches in your region, focussing on the Private Homecare market.
- Identify key areas within each branch for growth whilst ensuring that quality is kept high.
- Identify any areas within a branch which may be preventing growth, such as recruitment, retention, quality, compliance….
- Be someone who already has lots of contacts in the Yorkshire Region and instinctively understands your area's demographics and challenges.
- Assisting with growth by opening new offices and identifying areas of interest for growth.
- To ensure that Quality and Compliance within each branch is monitored.
- To ensure the financial viability and profitability of each branch.
So, who is this amazing opportunity with???? Please click on apply to find out more …
Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke Permanent Recruitment Specialist for the Health & Social Care Sector. Covering the whole of the UK we have an excellent reputation and we are seen as a Valued & Trusted partner for candidates when looking for their next job vacancy within the Social care sector.