Care Administrator, Epping
£20K - £22K per annum DOE
We are seeking an organised Care Administrator living close to the Epping area of Essex. Do you want to be part of something special, something exclusive? Do you have excellent administrative skills or maybe you’re a Secretary who is looking for a new challenge and a new, rewarding role? If so, this could be the perfect job opportunity for you.
Come & Join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sound exciting? So, what does the role involve?
- Carry out general office administration;
- Contact carers to discuss their availability;
- Type up assessments and care plans;
- Update and maintain holiday records;
- Liaise with medical professionals regarding medications;
- Participate in on-call rota, 1 weekend per month;
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will have experience in an administrative, secretarial role or a relevant qualification in business administration;
- It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will be an organised, methodical person with excellent typing and administration skills. You will have a warm and welcoming personality and share the organisation’s values.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity as an Administrator, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.