Care Administrator/Scheduler, Hereford
£18K - £22K per annum
We are seeking a talented Care Administrator/Scheduler living close to the Hereford area of Herefordshire. You would be joining an excellent homecare company, helping to organise their rotas, ensuring their customers are happy, content and have the continuity they deserve.
Maybe you have experience in scheduling, planning or logistics in a different sector and you want to transfer the skills into a more rewarding role? You could have HR and administration skills, but you are hungry for a new challenge? If so, then we could have an ideal opportunity for you.
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of support you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for an Administrator/Scheduler that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Our client is focussed on their staff team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your full potential.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Assist with admin, PR and marketing;
- Identify suitable matches for clients;
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas;
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work;
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care;
- Identify recruitment current and future needs;
- Take part in the on-call rota (1 in 4) when required.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You must be passionate about delivering high quality service to their customers.
- Previous experience in the care sector is not essential. However, you will have experience in scheduling, planning, logistics, HR or administration.
- Experience of using Databases/Computer Literate.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will have excellent organisational skills, and you will always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.