Care Administrator, Hounslow
£19K - £21K per annum DOE
We are seeking an organised Care Administrator living close to the Hounslow area of West London. Do you want to be part of something special, something exclusive? Do you have excellent administrative skills or maybe you’re a Secretary who is looking for a new challenge and a new, rewarding role? If so, this could be the perfect job opportunity for you.
Come & Join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national homecare branch who focus on a high quality and personalised homecare and companionship led care service. They have built an excellent local reputation.
You will help with a wide variety of Administrative duties including management of Carer compliance and employment files, Stock Management, Social Media however the main focus will be on supporting the Recruitment function taking enquiries, inspiring potential applicants and supporting them through the application process from their initial expression of interest, arranging interviews and completing on boarding paperwork.
Sound exciting? So, what does the role involve?
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Carry out general office administration;
- Contact carers to discuss their availability;
- Type up assessments and care plans;
- Update and maintain holiday records;
- Liaise with medical professionals regarding medications and client care;
- Take inbound enquiries
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will have experience in an administrative, secretarial role or a relevant qualification in business administration;
- You will be positive and inspiring person with excellent telephone skills.
- Above all, you will be an organised, methodical person with excellent typing and administration skills. You will have a warm and welcoming personality and share the organisation’s values.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity as a Care Administrator, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This Administrator role in Hounslow could be commutable from Ealing, Brentford, Richmond, Twickenham areas of West London.