Care Assistant, Leamington Spa
£9.60 - £10.15 per hour DOE
We are seeking female Care Assistants living close to the Leamington Spa areas of Warwickshire. This job is also commutable from Coventry, Kenilworth, Warwick and surrounding areas.
Are you a relationship builder, a friendly smiling face, an extra special person who could help improve the life of a lonely older person living in their own home? Maybe you are looking for a career change, and want to do something worthwhile and rewarding?
You will be joining a growing and remarkable organisation who are committed to providing an incredibly high standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. As their Care Assistant, you will need to be the best of the best, immaculately dressed and passionate about what you do. You will have very high standards and be passionate about the difference you can make.
Your job will be to make a difference to the life of an older person living in a wonderful care village. You will assist them with daily living tasks such as domestic duties, meal preparation and administering medication. You will also assist them with personal care needs which may include washing and dressing, and assistance in helping them in and out of bed. You will help keep the person you are supporting safe and comfortable.
Rate of pay, Hours of Work and Requirements:
- Guaranteed Hours;
- Rate of pay is £9.60 (no experience) and salary increases with experience up to £10.15 per hour, your pay will progress as you progress;
- Part/Full time, 20 hours per week (contracted to 20 hours but will pick up 35-38 hours per week - this will increase after probation);
- After probation, will be contracted from 35 to 37.5 hours per week;
- £35.00 Attendance Bonus every quarter (After 3 Months);
- Refer a friend scheme;
- Vouchers for completion of Care Certificate and QCF qualification;
- Childcare vouchers.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This is just the start of your career. For those that want to progress there is endless opportunities to grow and develop here, you could be a Manager of the future!
If you think this sounds like the place for you, please do click on apply and be part of this incredible adventure. One of our experienced team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and to support you through the application process, the first being a telephone call to answer any questions you may have.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.